“And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them,
(7) And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon.
(8) And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way.
(9) And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
(10) And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this?
(11) And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.” Mat 21:6-11
How silly would it be for this donkey to get all proud and full of himself thinking that all this worship and crying out Hosannas was for him, and made him something?
If God uses you, you are still the donkey and it does not make you any more than just a donkey still……. I see many people getting so full of pride and boasting in their ministries throwing numbers around like they were playing bingo… Talking about “my ministry” and “my gifts” and my my my my! When all your pride still sounds like eyy-oor – eyy-oor – eyy-oor! Beware of ministers praising themselves…
Someone once SAID that if they hand you a business card saying they are a Prophet you can be sure they not!
But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. Joh 5:34
But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. Gal 6:14